A large proportion of the immigration issues that our firm deals with are corporate clients. Many companies need foreign staff and are required to apply for the necessary residence permits. Our legal system has various schemes, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. We can advise you on this, organize and submit all residence applications.

Schemes that may have been used for your foreign staff (among others):

In addition to applications for foreign employees, many foreign entrepreneurs assist in obtaining residence permits. This concerns the following applications:

In the context of enforcement by the IND and the Labor Inspectorate of SZW, employers are regularly subject to administrative fines under the Aliens Act or the Aliens Employment Act (WAV). If the case demands it, we are willing and able to challenge and litigate such decisions. Whether it concerns administrative authorities (IND, SZW) or judicial authorities (court, Council of State), we are well at home in it.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Call us, 020 223 2466, or send us an email, We are happy help! You can also reach us through our social media channels which you can find at the bottom of this page.