Income requirements 2023
Residence with a spouse/partner/family member:
- €1.995 excluding 8% holiday pay
- €2.154,60 including 8% holiday pay
(Please note that the aforementioned amounts concern the SV/fiscal wage, which is generally slightly lower than the gross)
Highly skilled migrants/European blue card:
- Highly skilled migrant over the age of 30: € 5.008
- Highly skilled migrant under the age of 30: € 3.672
- Orientation year highly educated: € 2.631
- European blue card: €5.867
The above income requirements for highly skilled migrants also serve as a guideline for the incomes of respectively managers, specialists and trainees of the Intra Corporate Transferee scheme (ICT scheme).
Questions about the income requirements? Feel free to contact our office, by telephone, +3120 223 2466, or by email, email@example.com. We are happy to help! You can also reach us through our social media channels which you can find at the bottom of this page.